Asset Protection Estate Planning ™
How An Estate Planning Attorney
Can Help You
It is so important to put your affairs in order – to know that your surviving spouse and family will be taken care of even after you are gone. Let us show you the remarkable peace of mind that comes from knowing you have provided for your loved ones and made things easier for them in the event of your incapacity or death.
We will work closely with you to design an Asset Protection Estate Plan™ that will protect assets for your surviving spouse or any beneficiary who requires protection. We will prepare a plan that simplifies or even eliminates the probate process where appropriate. A proper Asset Protection Estate Plan™ not only distributes property according to your wishes but protects that property from the State, creditors, and Long-Term Care costs!
We make the Estate Planning process a positive one for you. We will clearly answer your questions so you understand the best options for you. Your Estate Plan will ensure that your voice is heard even in the event of incapacity. The Asset Protection Estate Planning process is comprehensive to fully protect you and your loved ones. Some of the ways we can help include:
- Implementing a Will with an Asset Protection Trust to protect your surviving spouse or other beneficiaries who need protection
- Helping parents or grandparents name the guardian of their minor or disabled children or grandchildren
- Ensuring that a trusted Attorney-in-Fact is designated to make medical and financial decisions when you cannot
- Making sure that your very personal desires regarding health care decisions are known and followed should you become incapacitated
- Avoiding unnecessary guardianships
- Designating a Personal Representative to handle the settlement of your estate and distribution of your property when you pass
- Simplifying your Estate Plan without sacrificing Asset Protection through tools such as Transfer on Death Deeds and other automatic “upon death” transfers
- Consideration of a Revocable Living Trust where Washington Long-Term Care spousal protection is not needed
Asset Protection Estate Planning™
If you or your loved ones are in need of an Estate Planning Lawyer in Washington,
Contact Elder Law Group for more information.