- This event has passed.
SENIOR RIGHTS: YOUR LEGAL VOICE
October 3, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Life & End‐of‐Life Planning for Seniors, their Families & Caregivers
Presented by Elder Law Group PLLC
- Lynn St. Louis, Elder Law Group PLLC Attorney
- Becky Tiller, Care Manager
- Kathy Bryant, Senior Certified Realtor
- Genevieve Mann, Gonzaga School of Law
Workshop series covers social and legal issues that affect seniors and tools to help make key decisions in advance to give more control and peace of mind.
- Wills and Asset Protection
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Advance Directives
- Elder Abuse and Support Groups
- Downsizing your Home for Seniors
- Checklists for Life and End of Life Planning
- Legal Resources for Seniors
Public Invited – Free to Attend
Same workshop series repeats at both locations.
Mondays: Sept. 18th, Sept. 25th & Oct. 2nd 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
South Hill Library 3324 S. Perry St. Spokane, WA
Tuesdays: Sept. 19th & Oct. 3rd 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: Sept. 26th 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Shadle Library 2111 W. Wellesley Ave. Spokane, WA
RSVP to Rochelle, (509) 468-0551, email@example.com