- This event has passed.
Elder Law Group presents Senior Rights: Your Legal Voice
February 6, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Elder Law Group will host six workshops to deliver important tools and resources for seniors. Don’t miss this opportunity to find out how you can plan ahead!
Whether you are retiring or preparing to assist in caring for your parents, this series will give you information to use now and to plan for a stable future. The same workshop will be offered twice per week – once at each location. Workshops are free and open to the public.
Topics will include in this series:
- Managing Money for Seniors & Financial Authority
- In-Home Care and Care Management & How to Pay for Long-Term Care Services
- Senior Moving and Downsizing & Asset Protection
- Probate & Funeral Planning
- Estate Planning & Senior Legal Resources
- Medicaid & Long-Term Care Benefits.
Tuesday, February 6th – 4:00-6:00 pm –
Guest Speaker: Anne Mettler, CPA – Managing Money for Seniors
Speaker: Lynn St. Louis, Attorney – Financial Authority through Wills and Power of Attorneys
Moran Prairie Library
6004 S Regal St